We will be your Australian Presence. We are strategic advisors, business consultants and your ‘on-the-ground’ representatives in Australia. As your local highly-skilled, multi-disciplinary labour force we will turn your visions into an operational reality in the Australian market. We make it easy to do business in Australia.
What can we make happen? The short answer is – practically anything you require. We can help you to break down barriers (whether cultural, legal or commercial); transcend borders; overcome red-tape; and help you to establish strong local networks and relationships in Australia.
As your local representative, we can help you to:
- Transition you and/or your business to Australia
- Establish and manage your Australian business venture
- Meet your immediate staffing needs through our multi-skilled staff and professional network
- Meet your longer term staffing needs through local recruitment, and facilitation of global mobility programs for expatriate professionals
- Liaise with all levels of Government in Australia
- Obtain visas, licences, permits, development approvals, Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approvals, register businesses and establish companies through our business network
- Meet your professional and personal educational needs by securing placements at preeminent universities and educational establishments, including elite private schools
- Invest in Australia, including to buy and sell property, businesses, stocks and other assets
- Deliver on your marketing and advertising requirements (including mass media marketing and digital marketing – social media, SEO and SEM)
- Set up, manage and support your information technology and telecommunications infrastructure needs
- Undertake and oversee property developments
- Raising capital and obtaining finance in Australia through our network
- Import and export products, to and from Australia
- Meet your communication and language requirements (including through professional interpreters, translators and accredited English language trainers)
- Procure specialist advice from highly credible experts in areas including law, tax, immigration, finance, banking, corporate advisory, business management, employment and government policy as and when you require
We are your Australian Presence.